The Cable Pack-Off provides an effective seal for an electrical submersible pump (ESP) cable when used with a multistring packer. To achieve a seal, the metal shield on the cable is removed from a short section, and the cable is installed through the secondary side of the ESP packer. The tool isolates pressure below from pressure above the packer by sealing on the rubber jacket of the cable.
Features and Benefits
● Compression energized elastomeric seals
● Without splicing or using expensive penetrators when running cable through the packer
● Seals on cable OD, designs available for round and flat cables
● Simple tighten of a nut to compress the elastomers
● Standard 3000psi working pressure rating
Tel: +86 139 2462 6365
Add: 1300 Post Oak Blvd Suite 770，Houston, TX 77056 USA
© 2021 Petrostar Tools and Services Inc. All rights reserved.