The W Tubing-Retrievable Safety Valve (TRSV) is used in general production completion to shut in a well at a point below the surface. The valve contains a piston, opposed by a compression spring and the well pressure, which operates a flapper mechanism. When pressure is released from the piston chamber, the spring moves the piston up and the torsion spring rotates the flapper to the “closed” position. The simple, compact design enhances the valve’s overall reliability while featuring an economical price.
Features and Benefits
● Simple, compact design
● Complete metal-to-metal well containment in the closed position (body/seat connections and flapper)
● Hydraulic chamber construction isolates the majority of the internal valve components and exposes them to clean hydraulic fluid
● Positive debris barrier at both ends of flow tube in full-open position
● General production completions
● Other profile and size available upon request
● Depend upon material and pressure rating
Tel: +86 139 2462 6365
Add: 1300 Post Oak Blvd Suite 770，Houston, TX 77056 USA
© 2021 Petrostar Tools and Services Inc. All rights reserved.