The Chemical Injection System is designed to inject and control the amount of chemicals or fluids into the tubing to control corrosion in wells, treat paraffin, salt and/or hydrate formation. This can optimize flow assurance, reduce expensive intervention costs, and ultimately optimize production. The system includes Chemical Injection Mandrel (CIM) and Chemical Injection Valve (CIV). The chemicals or fluids are injected through a control line from surface. The check valve in CIV provides absolute protection for the check valves during installation in the well and provides a barrier between the production tubing and the annulus.
Features and Benefits
● Optimize flow assurance and production performance
● Reduce costly intervention
● CIM are eccentric non-welded mandrels, can absorb shock without damage
● CIV with check valve and rupture disc feature
● Land Nipple profile is available
Tel: +86 139 2462 6365
Add: 1300 Post Oak Blvd Suite 770，Houston, TX 77056 USA
© 2021 Petrostar Tools and Services Inc. All rights reserved.