The product is a casing anti-wear tool, applied to a drill pipe, that is composed of a set of clamps and a pair of wear-resistant sleeve bodies. It is widely used in the protection of casings in deep wells, high temperature wells, and large displacement wells. Its main features are simple installation and operation, reliable performance, and remarkable results.
This product is mainly composed of three parts: two clamps (black in the figure), and a body (red in the figure).The flexible body is wrapped around the drill pipe and secured with a long pin. The clamps are hinged and secured to the drill pipe with the provided bolts.
The body of the anti-wear protector is greater than the diameter of the drill pipe to help prevent contact between the drill pipe and the casing especially along bends in the well.
● Cuts down friction, prevents wear of drill pipe and casing
● The protective body is a special polymer material that has good wear resistance, is waterproof, is resistant to fungl, acid, alkali, and oil, is very resiliant, has excellent mechanical properties, and is suitable for all kinds of mud
● Clamp is a high-strength, lightweight, special aluminum alloy and the bolt is durable with high connection strength
● Temperature limit(300°F)
● Rubber material has a good shock absorption effect, reducing the force between the casing and drill pipe
● The fluid forced between the rotating pipe and the sleeve creates a “fluid cushion” between the two elements, dramatically reducing friction
● Each AWP assembly only weighs about 6-1/2 lbs. making it easy to transport, install, and remove
● The body can withstand 30,000lbs
Tel: +86 139 2462 6365
Add: 1300 Post Oak Blvd Suite 770，Houston, TX 77056 USA
© 2021 Petrostar Tools and Services Inc. All rights reserved.