Flow couplings are thick-walled tubular components normally utilized in completions and located adjacent to changes in the tubing ID. They are an important part of life-of-the-well completion planning and used where erosional turbulence caused by changes in the tubing ID. Petrostar recommends flow couplings to be installed above and below landing nipples, safety valve landing nipples or any other restrictions that may cause turbulent flow. Flow couplings are generally connection OD and are available in 3, 4, 6 and 8 ft lengths.
Features and Benefits
● Wall thickness greater than tubing and normal connection OD
● Available in various lengths
● Available in various materials
● Helps extend the life of the well completion
● Installed above and below landing nipples, safety valve landing nipples or any other restriction that may cause turbulent flo
Tel: +86 139 2462 6365
Add: 1300 Post Oak Blvd Suite 770，Houston, TX 77056 USA
© 2021 Petrostar Tools and Services Inc. All rights reserved.