The Float Shoe attaches to the lowest end of the casing string and is used to guide the casing or liner into the wellbore. The check-valve assembly within the float shoe prevents the flow of fluids into the liner during the running process or following the circulation operation. Customers can request any casing grade and premium thread by special order.
Features and Benefits
● Single or dual poppet valves
● All internal parts PDC drillable
● 50,000 psi through 125,000 psi yield strengths are standard
● API RP 10F category IIIC compliant
● Cement nose standard, bladed bottom available
Tel: +86 139 2462 6365
Add: 1300 Post Oak Blvd Suite 770，Houston, TX 77056 USA
© 2021 Petrostar Tools and Services Inc. All rights reserved.