The Petrostar PFS Ball-Activated Frac Sleeve is designed for selectively stimulating multiple zones in either open or cased hole applications. The Ball-Activated can be used in either vertical or horizontal wells usually in conjunction with the Hydro-Activated Frac Sleeve and FPP Packers. The Ball-Activated Frac Sleeve is activated by circulating a ball into a drillable seat inside the tool. Applied differential pressure from above the ball seat shifts the internal piston downward opening up the frac ports. The Ball-Activated sleeve has an internal locking mechanism keeping the piston locked securely in place after it has been shifted. The standard Ball-Activated piston is made out of an easily drillable material.
Features and Benefits
● Field adjustable opening pressure
● Internal locking mechanism
● Suitable for high pressure applications
● Designed for horizontal and vertical applications
● Designed for multiple zone applications
● Easily drillable ball seat
● Available in a wide range of materials and connections
● Used with a range of other tools to achieve well completion objectives.
● Able to be milled if retrieval attempts fail.
● Full seal bore ID through the packer.
● Scoop Guide to guide tools and seals through the packer bore.
● Able to be logged on depth before setting.
● Check with Petrostar with other size
Tel: +86 139 2462 6365
Add: 1300 Post Oak Blvd Suite 770，Houston, TX 77056 USA
© 2021 Petrostar Tools and Services Inc. All rights reserved.