The ESP packer is designed to be run with Electric Submersible Pumps. The packer is a hydraulic-set, straight pull shear release, upper single-string, dual-bore retrievable packer.
The packer has several additional optional ports for venting of annular pressure, fluid injection through the packer, and/or instrument and wire port bypass.
The vent valve is designed to be threaded to the top of the packer. The valve is hydraulically operated and allows for gas bypass around the packer.
● Hydro-test capability of feed through connection
● A pack-off power cable feed-through system is provided with thread connections
● Additional bores for venting of annular pressure, chemical-injection lines, control lines, and well-monitoring devices through the packer
● Slip design offers exceptional hang weight capability
● Carburized bi-directional slips anchor the packer against pressure from above and below
● Field redress is quick, easy, and cost effective
● Efficiently reduce the overall costs of submersible pump completions
● Performance is long-term and dependable
● No relative movement between tubing and cable
● Low pressure set
● Requires only straight pull to release
● Field adjusted the setting pressure and shear force
● Allows adjustment of pull-to-release in the field
● Other ID available depending upon tubing size selected
● Other sizes available upon request
Tel: +86 139 2462 6365
Add: 1300 Post Oak Blvd Suite 770，Houston, TX 77056 USA
© 2021 Petrostar Tools and Services Inc. All rights reserved.