The Petrostar Ball Seat Circulating Valve is designed to be a reliable closeable circulation port generally ran at the bottom of a tool string in either cased or open hole for vertical or horizontal well completions. Once the tool string is in place and the required circulation operation is complete a ball is circulated onto the seat, an adjustable pre-determined pressure is applied and an internal sleeve shifts downwards which closes the internal circulating ports. Once the sleeve has been shifted a positive locking mechanism ensures it is securely maintained in place.
Features and Benefits
● Internal secure locking mechanism
● Adjustable closing pressure
● Designed for both horizontal and vertical applications
● Designed for both cased and open hole applications
● Available in a wide range of materials and connections
● Check with Petrostar with other size
Tel: +86 139 2462 6365
Add: 1300 Post Oak Blvd Suite 770，Houston, TX 77056 USA
© 2021 Petrostar Tools and Services Inc. All rights reserved.