The Petrostar FFP-1 open hole packer is designed to be run in either cased or open hole applications in vertical or horizontal wells for multi-stage frac application. The Anchor Packer incorporates a one piece bi-directional slip system in order to help prevent movement during higher pressure operations whereby the Isolation Packer is a non-anchoring packer. The Anchor can be ran as a single zone application packer or ran in conjunction with several packers in a multiple zone completion. Typically, on multiple zone horizontal open hole applications the Anchor packer would be used as the toe packer and/or the liner hanger packer. Durable construction and reliability makes the Packer and the excellent alternatives to using inflatable packers.
The Hydro-Activated Frac Sleeve is activated by field adjustable differential pressure from inside the sleeve across the actuation ports by a plugging device below, usually being the ball seat circulating sub.
The Hydro-Activated Frac Sleeve can be cemented in the hole and will reliably function as they have an isolated internal shifting mechanism. Once open, the sleeves have an internal locking mechanism to ensure the open position is securely maintained.
The Sleeve can be designed to has external fins across the frac ports to minimize the cement thickness between the sleeve and the formation.
Features and Benefits
● Dual Element to Seal reliable
● Outer components locked to prevent pre-set
● Anchor packer incorporates a bi-directional slip system
● Field adjustable setting pressure
● Field adjustable shear release
● Designed for cased hole or open hole
● Available with carbide slips
● Available in a wide range of materials and connections
● Available with premium elastomers
● Vertical/horizontal applications
● Standard 10ksi rate
● Field proved reliable
● Check with Petrostar with other size
Tel: +86 139 2462 6365
Add: 1300 Post Oak Blvd Suite 770，Houston, TX 77056 USA
© 2021 Petrostar Tools and Services Inc. All rights reserved.