The ABV Packer is a retrievable, single-bore packer that has the completion features of a large-bore packer. The packer delivers high performance with simplicity of design and desirable economics. It is a 10,000 PSI plus rated packer and can be equipped to withstand severe corrosion and high temperatures.
The packer is designed to be used in Frac or gravel pack service, or suspend tools, or provide a pressure isolation point in the casing, which can be set by using hydraulic setting tool, and be pulled by running and latching the retrieving tool then applying a straight upward pull if needed.
Features and Benefit
● Field proven reliability
● Simple to operate
● Cost Effective
● Provides an upper connector for attachment to seal unit locators
● Full seal bore ID through the packer
● Designed for high tensile loads
● Wireline and Hydraulic setting tools set
● Protected from pre-setting when run in hole
● Tubing rotation available when run in hole
● Able to be milled out if retrieval attempts fail
● Standard 10,000 psi
● Sand control
● Horizontal completion assemblies
● Hanger packer in frac and stimulation jobs
● Production and Injection sealbore packer
● Retrieval required
Tel: +86 139 2462 6365
Add: 1300 Post Oak Blvd Suite 770，Houston, TX 77056 USA
© 2021 Petrostar Tools and Services Inc. All rights reserved.