The wire retrievable safety valve (WRSV) has the same function as the tubing safety valve - shut-in in an emergency. Install in a pre-run special landing nipple or tubing-retrievable safety valve with a lockout function. Compared with the traditional safety valve, the WRSV only need cooperate the slickline equipment to retrieving and re-running. Regular maintenance or emergency replacement of downhole control systems can be performed when the rig is not available, or surface equipment is limited.
Features and Benefit
● Need to be used with special landing nipple or with the lockout function of the safety valve
● Same pressure rating as the tubing retrievable safety valve
● Complete metal-to-metal well containment in the closed position (body/seat connections and flapper)
● Retrieve maintenance and re-running does not retrieving of tubing string
● General production completions with surface equipment limited
● Other profile and size available upon request
Tel: +86 139 2462 6365
Add: 1300 Post Oak Blvd Suite 770，Houston, TX 77056 USA
© 2021 Petrostar Tools and Services Inc. All rights reserved.